TV SHOWS I HAVE BINGE WATCHED DURING REVISION
I'm supposed to use these three weeks off as a study period before exams begin, but all I've accomplished is spending an unhealthy amount of time catching up on TV.
- •House of Cards - Season FourWE MAKE THE TERROR?! Season 5, fuck me up.
- •Daredevil - Season TwoMatty Murdock, my smol, angst-filled Catholic vigilante son. Also Elektra being a badass changed my life.
- •Mr. RobotWatching this made me feel like a new person - my pores opened up, my skin cleared, my sins absolved. So excited for the next season.
- •How to Get Away with MurderI know I'm late to join this team but man, this show rocks. Shonda has done it again.
- •Agent Carter - Season 2Peggy Carter is the true superhero we all need but do nothing to deserve.
- •Suggestions to further my binging??Tell me what you're watching! Help me keep procrastinating!!!