5 Cities I Would Live in Outside My Home Country
- •Seoul, South KoreaThe only city I would actually consider living in (outside Songdo & New York; high key considering it for after college). Also because I wouldn't have to pay for an apartment if I went there. ✌🏻️
- •Hong Kong, ChinaAlso where family is from. Hong Kong and all these cities are cities which have this cool mix of history and modern flair and are tech hubs.
- •Taipei, TaiwanI have a lot of friends who grew up in Taiwan. Seems like a cool place.
- •Songdo, South KoreaSongdo, the only other place I would reasonably live, is a "smart" city 40mi outside Seoul. 10 years ago it was basically a pile of sand and now it's an aerotropolis, and almost entirely sustainable. The city is still growing and should be done in 2018.
- •London, EnglandWhen I was in early high school, I swore I would live in England one day either for school or after school. I don't think I will anymore but it's still a pretty city, the closest I think you can get to New York abroad.