List of Makeup That Goes On My Face
Inspired by @arisbeith; I'll preface this by saying my makeup doesn't really melt off my face and I don't wear a ton of face products option for trying to take really good care of my skin instead. So if you're not like me, you'd likely need to add at least a powder or setting spray.
- •Chanel UV Essentiel Sunscreen SPF 30Super important. Do not forget sunscreen. Do 👏🏽Not 👏🏽Forget👏🏽 Sunscreen👏🏽 (also received this as a gift from Chanel I do not buy Chanel sunscreen for myself)
- •NARS Creamy ConcealerThis is my holy grail product. I often wear this without foundation. It's super light with really nice coverage and a huge range of colors.
- •Banila Co. It Radiant CC FoundationIf I need a little bit of a thicker foundation, I'll go for this, because a little goes a really long way like a really long way. It has super great coverage is really soft and lasts all day.
- •Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua FoundationThis is a product which I get asked about all the time because it's a little on the pricier side but completely worth it. It's a water based foundation with buildable coverage, it melts right into your skin. I generally use this if I just want to even out my skin tone. You only need a tiny drop to cover your entire face.
- •Lazy & Joy Gudetama Eyeshadow Palette in TiramisuI pretty much bought this as a joke, but the colors have really nice payoff and it's the perfect number of colors for me to still play around with the shades. 10/10 would recommend.
- •Maybelline Rocket MascaraWhy tamper with a good thing. I've been using this foundation for years. It's pretty cheap. It does the job. My lashes are pretty shit at holding a curl so, Im a little hopeless in this area but this does a good job for at least a little while.