My Coffee Order Varied By Coffee Shop
For reference, in case you're ever buying me coffee.
- •Starbucks: Caramel MacchiatoOr lately, Caramel Apple Spice, No Whip, but this isn't coffee. Favorite Christmas Drink is the Chestnut Praline Latte, but most frequently I get a Green Tea Lemonade
- •Green Engine Coffee: Iced Americano
- •Saxbys: Iced Coffee, Milk, No sugar.I find anything else from Saxbys to be awful.
- •Dunkin' Donuts: Caramel Coffee with MilkIced or hot, it don't matter. In high school, for every football game, I would have a Vanilla Chai. Now, even the smell is too sweet for me.
- •Gregory Coffee: Iced AmericanoThere is a trend. Real coffee shops, I get an iced Americano.
- •United By Blue: Apple Cider if they don't have that, Coffee, Milk, No sugar
- •Blue Bottle Coffee:This coffee is so fcking sweet. Why is it so sweet? No.
- •Caffe Bene: Iced Americano
- •La Colombe: Tea, probably...
- •Joe Coffee: Iced Coffee, Milk, No Sugar
- •Everywhere Else: Coffee, Milk, No sugar (Or Iced Americano).I'm a simple girl.
- •Follow My Coffee Adventures @whatkatsby on Instagram✨ plug plug plug ✨ i hate me too it's fine