THOUGHTS IN A HUMANITIES CLASS AS A SCIENCE MAJOR
Re: @WillBonney "Thoughts in a Science Class as a Humanities Major"
- •Why is there so much reading?
- •Why are we sitting in a circle? Alternatively, please stop staring at me.
- •Did I black out through all of high school English/History/Not A Science?
- •These books are so cheap.
- •WHY IS THERE SO MUCH READING?
- •I didn't do the readings...did other people not do the readings?
- •How much do I have to pay attention to have it count for my participation grade?
- •I'm drowning in readings.
- •If I do readings to procrastinate my labs, is it really procrastination? Am I a philosophy major now?
- •I am literally never going to need to know this.
- •I knew that one! I should go on jeopardy.
- •HOW DO PEOPLE REMEMBER ALL THESE READINGS?
- •These freshmen need to calm down.