Some Favorite Spots in Cambridge, MA
- •Turnstyle CycleI can't believe one of my favorite spots is a spin studio, but seriously this place is aaaaaaawesome.
- •Area FourDid you know that all the neighborhoods in Cambridge are numbered? Area Four is the only one that doesn't have another name though (eg Central Sq, Kendall Sq). I loved living in Area Four. Made me feel like I was in Hunger Games. Or District B13.
- •Le Laboratoire CambridgeVery cool new exhibition space exploring the intersection of art and science. My favorite intersection. Also at their bar you can imbibe whisky via a vaporizer.
- •FujiSushi place across from my apt. Solidly good. I think I eat one of their bento boxes at least three times a week.
- •Charles RiverThe Cambridge side obvs.