PETS I HAVE LOVED
And still do
- •My first hamster PeanutWe didn't know if it was a boy or girl and it bit everyone.
- •My second hamster KohcoShe lived for four years until she got a tumour. I thought I was cool spelling her name like that.
- •MyloHe's 8 and going grey because Jasmine stresses him out. He got his nails cut once and the groomer said she had never heard a dog scream before.
- •JasmineShe's 7 with an obsessive personality. Her favourite thing is following Mylo around and growling at people.
- •JakeMy dad's dog, he's a little cloud and loves cuddles off women.
- •The kitten next doorHe tries to follow me into my house and meows in the garden to wind the dogs up.
- •My primary school best friend's dogA big German shepherd who helped me conquer my fear of dogs.
- •My secondary school best friend's dogA Jack Russell like Jasmine but less highly strung.
- •My best friends' dogsTwo little chihuahua beasts that fart all the time and a lanky black lab who eats everything.
- •My dad's birds Posh, Becks, Romeo and JulietRomeo is the only one left and he likes to join in conversations extra loudly so you don't forget he's there.