Already on li.st? Open in app.
Before you read this just know I know people will have totally different opinions, but I just wanted to share why I think being single is awesome!
- •You're still figuring yourself outYou're young, live a little before you decided to commit. Learn about who you are, what you want in a relationships, etc.
- •You get to learn how to be independentHave you ever dated someone who was dependent to you/ you where dependent on them? Isn't it shitty? While you're single you get to learn how to be alone and be okay with it.
- •You get to flirtCome on, I enjoy this one a lot LOL. You get to flirt and be friends with guys/girls without having to feel like you have to set boundaries with your guy/girl friends.. it's awesome
- •You get to grow in your relationship with your girls/ boysHaving strong friendships is important... who will you turn to after you get dumped? Your friends. Friendship is so valuable.
- •Do u ever have those days
- •You know what kind of days they are
- •They're days when you just want to scream
We all do sometimes.
- •Remember that you are on this earth for a reason.
- •People will miss you, you have left an impact whether you see it or not.
- •God thinks you were worth sending his son to die on the cross for you. You were bought by a price.
We all got a best friend, but we don't all have a soulmate, Marg is my soulmate.
- •She can literally quote anything in the Harry Potter books.
- •She's read the series more than she's read the Bible
- •Sonic is her favorite place but be careful if there isn't Dr. Pepper she will be pissed a'f.
- •Boys don't like me
- •I look like a potato every day
- •The boys that do like me are either creepy, or just weird.
- •I haven't showered in the last 3 days because... college
Please don't laugh at me. It'll be a bit weird.
- •If I won the lottery
- •I want to be able to build a hospital somewhere in a third world country where there is limited healthcare. Bring doctors from the United States/ all over the world. It wouldn't be huge, but it can be the start of something big.
- •A bear onesie because when I say I'm hibernating people will actually take me seriously.
- •A famous singer / Actress ( still a dream, I've just been more realistic lately)
- •A lawyer..
- •An author of teen fiction books
Who says movies can't have good advice?
- •"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" - A Cinderella story
- •Put so much energy into friendships that were so meaningless to the other person.
- •Ate pizza like twice a week, now working out is harder.
- •Stressed out about things that I could not control.
- •You get greeted with howdy almost every day
- •Football is Life here so get ready for some Fighting Texas Aggie football.
- •We have one of the best engineering programs in the world (#10) to be exact.