THINGS I WAS GOING TO DO TODAY...BUT DEFINITELY WON'T NOW THAT I'VE FOUND THIS APP.
OH, I had such high aspirations for today...and this little gem of an app has blown them all away!
- •Work. I started the edits to revamp the chapter I need to finish so I can graduate- but THEN I discovered this! Let's be honest, this discovery will have a bigger global impact than my chapter edits.
- •Coffee. Sure, it's just down the hall, but LOOK! Tim Hortons has a list RIGHT HERE! This is golden.
- •Halloween costumes. Yes, time is ticking and I've got some intense pressure from a three-foot-aspiring Ninja Turtle and his 2.5 foot sister. Does MacGyver have the List App? I've got some duct tape and a box of paper clips but I'm at a loss here.
- •Supper. But wait. Surely there are lists of super easy meals to prep that will be amazing hits but will also be healthy enough to counteract the insane amount of candy the kids* are about to consume...
- •*note: by 'the kids' I mean me.
- •Create to-do list. Now if only there was a way to organize and plan my goals and priorities...