Things I Do in the Mornings
- •Scrape my tongue + brush my teeth
- •Drink a bunch of water
- •TM meditation 20 minutes
- •Go on a long walk. Or Listen to NPR on the drive to a class...
- •Movement:: barre class // yoga // walk(Sometimes)
- •Optional:: stop for green juice at DROUGHT.
- •Journal // morning pages // write list for day .
- •Do a creative task or the most important "eat the frog task"
- •Try to think affirmations like "today is an amazingly awesome day" or while listening to music & getting dressed. Or at least try to not think any negative ones...
- •Make super strong Yerbe matè tea.
- •Make breakfast (usually cut a green apple sprinkle with cinnamon, sea salt, a huge scoop of nut butter...usually pumpkin seed butter).
- •Drink tea while eating breakfast & listening a podcast or YouTube video interview.
- •Start work.