Weird and terrible things I sometimes daydream about
These are normal right? Right?
- •Various group scenarios where I am being hilarious.I can make myself laugh out loud with my excellent jokes that I'm delivering with perfect comedic timing. In my head.
- •Saving people's lives. All sorts of scenarios. People drowning. Terrorist attacks. Heart attacks etc.Apparently, my high school lifeguard training will be incredibly useful in all of these situations
- •Loved ones dying and my reactions.Sometimes I get teary in public about these ones. See also: delivering eulogies which I am incredibly eloquent
- •Getting a) looked over for a well deserved promotion at work and being very dignified and getting a better job immediately after. Or b) getting the well deserved promotion and people applauding at my office.Seriously. What is wrong with me?
- •Getting a divorce. And how my life would be.Weirdly this gets quite financial focused. How much will I be able to save a month etc.
- •Giving birth. And being very brave and drug free throughout.Ha ha!
- •My (non-existent) athletic prowess.