Already on li.st? Open in app.
Because this is an important things I need to keep track of.
He knows a lot, he says a lot, he's been through a lot and sometimes it all makes me sad.
- •I want a kitten but I don't know if I'll ever be able to afford one.
- •I'm going to have to take out a loan for a place to live next year.
- •I don't know if I'll have enough money for rent this month.
I like being prompted to have these.
- •Have more fun
- •Relax a bit
- •More day drinking
Why didn't I start with this one?!?! That probably tells you all you need to know about me.
- •My name - Kathryn, Katie, KittySurprisingly not Kat, Kathy, or Kate
- •Age - 23Yes, I know, no one likes you when you're 23. I get it. But like it's also my "Jordan" year. And that sounds like a positive thing. Idk. Not a basketball fan.
- •Current Life State - A week into my first year as a Masters of Human Resources student.I'm in the best program in the country and I feel the weight of it every second. I'm already drowning.
Thanks for the request Rebecca!
- •Black DogApparently, these dogs would roam the streets at night. This is absolutely me in the city. Probably not the safest but hey I'm a back dog.
- •FairyThis would be glorious. I'd be like Tinker Bell (but obvi my color would be pink or grey) It would just be hella cool to be small, sneaky, and able to fly. Also, sparkly, that's a requirement.
- •MermaidSorry to be cliche but those seashell bras look cute AF.
I just signed my life away to graduate school and here's why.
- •It's not work.
- •Seriously, it's not work.
- •I really hate my job.
Beware. Don't swipe right. Jk. Weird pics from my weird life.
- 1.That finger picCut my finger with a knife whilst trying to eat cheese and well this is what wearing a bandaid did.
- 2.Earthfare sushi saves me.I only eat the veggie one so far (I'm a sushi novice) so this is my boyfriends crab sushi.
- 3.Hospital ArtworkBecause dear god how it saves me.
The start of this year has been underwhelming verging on unbelievably awful.
- •My mother almost died.That's her ---->
- •My sister's boyfriend had a stroke and is having brain surgery tomorrow.
- •Everything beyond that sounds pathetic in comparison.