FIELD GUIDE TO COOL RESTAURANTS ON MASTER OF NONE
Master of None is a thoughtful comedy series co-created by and starring comedian Aziz Ansari on Netlix. Each episode feels like a warm, intimate, and immersive tour of Ansari’s New York, shot on location at bars and restaurants throughout the city, primarily in Brooklyn. Help from fusion.com
- •Parlor Coffee at Persons of InterestA coffee shop in the back of a hair parlor!
- •ParmThis episode the characters didn't stop raving about the chicken parm sandwiches! Dev chose his parm sandwich over his friend's kid's homemade sandwich.
- •Morgenstern'sThe douchey husband of Dev’s married love interest (Claire Danes) cuts in line to order the last King Kong banana split.
- •Dirty FrenchDev takes an uninterested internet date out to dinner here, the restaurant he told Nina is his favorite he’s been to lately.
- •Tacos MorelosAfter 45 minutes of online restaurant research, Dev settles on this taco truck, but by the time he and Arnold get there, they’re out of tortillas.
- •El Rey Coffee Bar & LuncheonetteDev and his dad (His real-life father) meet up to talk Sylvia Plath and relationships.