Unofficial Ranking of the Most Feminist Lin Manuel Miranda Songs
- 1.The Schuyler SistersThis requires no explanation besides Work!
- 2.BurnEliza Schuyler Hamilton takes no prisoners and tells no lies.
- 3.Angelica's verse in The Reynold's PamphletShe will modulate the key and debate with you Alexander.
- 4.EnoughThere are so many feminist icons in In the Heights but we all know Camila is the boss.
- 5.SatisfiedThis would be higher up but there are so many incredible Hamilton songs to choose from. A woman who bares her heart, strategically plans her social status and puts her family first? Tragic, but also feminist as hell
- 6.It Won't Be Long NowIf Vanessa doesn't make you feel all the things you don't have a heart (also mourning the lack of In The Heights gifs)
- 7.Dear TheodosiaMen not subscribing to gender roles is always refreshing and this ode to fatherhood makes me melt
- 8.Honorable mention: It Ain't No ThingI don't know what Bring It On songs Lin actually wrote but I'm assuming he had a role in a song in which a trans woman helps another woman love her body and ignore the haters