BOOKS I READ IN OCTOBER
And how I felt about them in 10 words or less. (Scale out of 5 🌟)
- •Feed by M.T. Anderson🌟 I can respect it, but boy did I dislike it.
- •Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira🌟🌟🌟🌟Relatable, suspenseful, heartbreaking, honest. Just a bit too long.
- •The Silkworm by Robert Gailbraith🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Dark, well-written, challenging. I just love Strike and Robin's relationship.
- •Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick🌟🌟🌟 Unsettling, in a great way. Important. Predictable and lackluster ending?
- •Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 I just really, really loved this. Fun, nostalgic, critical YA.
- •Hollow City (Book #2 of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children) by Ransom Riggs🌟🌟🌟🌟Entertaining. Spooky. I love the balance of photography and narrative.