THE BEST POP CULTURE QUOTES AND WHERE TO FIT THEM IN EVERYDAY CONVERSATION
There's always that one line that you love so much but you can't work in casual chatter. Here's how.....
- •When you meet someone named Anthony"I have a nephew named Anfornee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfornee."
- •When someone spills their drink, or doesn't remember their addition to a potluck, or does something rude, or otherwise let's you down."HOW DARE YOU. WE WERE ROOTING FOR YOU, TIFFANY. WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU."
- •When someone won't give you their wifi password."This house is a prison! On planet bullshit! In the galaxy of this sucks camel dick!"
- •When someone mentions your preferred mode of travel."Boats, boats, boats!"
- •When there's not enough work at the office and your boss says someone needs to go home early."I volunteer as tribute!"
- •Anytime you agree with someone."Alright, alright, alright." (Obviously said in your best MM impression)
- •When you're waiting outside Channing Tatum's LA movie premiere on a hot summer's day"Some people are worth melting for."
- •When you remember to bring home paper towels or toilet paper and your roommates give you a round of applause."I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time like everybody else."
- •When someone takes you out on a fancy date and asks what you'd like."Pinot noir. Caviar. Mid sized car. Au revoir."
- •Virtually any time you turn a corner."Pivot!"
- •When Chipotle asks if you know guac is extra."Please bore someone else with your questions."