CHAPTER TITLES FOR THE BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE
Sometimes I refer to myself as either a princess or an ogar. But really I'm probably somewhere in between. (Maybe a little more on the princess side).
- •Here comes troubleI was a very obnoxious child and I was (and still am) very clumsy.
- •#23 on the field #1 in your heartI am very involved (I used to be even more) in all types of sports. I used to play tennis, golf, softball, basketball, and dance. But then in high school I gradually had to pick one thing to do and I picked dance, but softball will always be my favorite sport.
- •musicMusic has and always will play a huge deal in my life. It used to calm me but since I've gotten to a higher level sometimes it stresses me even more.
- •Oops I did it againI tend to make the same mistakes over and over bc I seem to never run out of second chances.
- •"Do you ever have free time"No.. Well sometimes over breaks, but generally I like to be doing something. I need to feel productive and like I'm making a difference. I love to dance, be with friends and family, or somewhere with youth or choir groups.
- •SarcasmMy sarcasm has a bit of truth in it which can come across as funny.. But also very hurtful. I need to be more careful with my words sometimes.