WHEN LIFE GIVES ME LEMONS
I don't always make lemonade...
- •StressWell as most other high school kids I have a very busy schedule. I wouldn't trade it for the world but it's crazy.
- •DanceDance is by far my favorite thing to do. It's one of the few things I consider myself really good at (most of the time). But lately I've found myself getting so frustrated with my team. Our work ethic and friendships haven't been as strong as they usually are and it sucks half the happiness from the room whenever we practice.
- •SchoolThey are right when they say junior year is the hardest. I have had the two most challenging time consuming classes in these two semesters. Along with anatomy(also very challenging) and symphonic band (which I joke about, but is seriously so difficult. I have to practice all the time to do well.
- •HoursSince school started back I've had 4 hours of making anatomy flashcards and we are still in week two. Dance is three days a week (but usually more) for at least 3 hours every practice. I have youth on Wednesday and church Sunday, plus writing papers for AP history every weekend.
- •FamilyI love them with my whole heart and would do anything for them, but sometimes they can frustrate me the most. But I always know that they have my back even if nobody else does. Somethings I have promised my family to keep to myself and it's hard sometimes. People think we have the perfect all together life sometimes, but some times I wish people knew just what my life was like and knew the things I knew.
- •FriendsMan I have the best friends I could ever ask for. They have my back and I have theirs. I sometimes wish they knew my thoughts so I wouldn't get so upset with them. Like I mentioned I wish I could tell them the things that hurt me the most but some things you just can't tell anyone no matter how close. Even when you want to.. I wish they could see things I have to hide.
- •ConfusionYeah I have my fair share of that.
- •What I do when I get so frustratedI go run at night. Usually around 7, the stars are out and it makes me remember how this world can be beautiful. I also go feed the ducks (yes like Blair Waldorf, but I have done this since before gossip girl). I have no idea why, but like Blair, it makes me not focus so much on my problems. Write/color, I've loved writing since elementary school and I used to write stories all the time. I write my prayers, wishes, goals, and stories and I really like adult coloring books.