FICTIONAL FEMALE CHARACTERS I LOVE MORE THAN MOST REAL PEOPLE
my angels, in alphabetical order
- •Amy Raudenfeld (Faking It)I identify with Amy more than any other character on TV. And at the same time I kind of just want to date her.
- •Arizona Robbins (Grey's Anatomy)This sunshine peds surgeon doesn't deserve the hate she gets. She just deserves JOY.
- •Brooke Davis (One Tree Hill)The best character development ever.
- •Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)Iconic. Complicated. Strong. Everything.
- •Clarke Griffin (The 100)My bisexual leader daughter.
- •Cookie Lyon (Empire)Queen.
- •Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, The Unburnt, Mhysa, etc.
- •Gina Linetti (Brooklyn Nine-Nine)An aspirational human.
- •Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter)Don't talk shit about Ginny Weasley in front of me if you want to live.
- •Laura Hollis (Carmilla)Perfect, passionate nerd who just wants to save everyone. The love of my life, tbh.
- •Leslie Knope (Parks and Recreation)The world needs more Leslie Knopes.
- •Liz Lemon (30 Rock)I dress like Liz Lemon. I speak like Liz Lemon. Am I Liz Lemon?
- •Lydia Martin (Teen Wolf)I JUST WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY.
- •Olivia Pope (Scandal)Justice for Olivia Pope. (Translation: get her far away from Fitz)
- •Peggy Olson (Mad Men)Everything I want to be and more.
- •Rachel Berry (Glee)Talented, beautiful, flawed, will always hold a special place in my heart.
- •Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars)The wittiest marshmallow.