MY NINE CIRCLES OF HELL
From least to most hellish.
- •A hairdresser continuously trying to have a conversation with me while simultaneously giving me a bad haircut and forcing me to look into the mirror and watch it happen.
- •Being in line at Trader Joe’s and the line never ends and old people keep running into me and everyone I pass is reading every single ingredient on every package they pick up.
- •The fire alarm going off in my apartment for no reason and I can’t stop it and all of my neighbors keep yelling to turn it off and the police come.
- •Listening to people talk shit about Taylor Swift and I am mute and can’t say anything to defend her.
- •Walking through Times Square while in a rush to get to a once in a lifetime event and none of the tourists will move faster even when I physically push them.
- •Watching baby sea turtles travel from being in eggs to the ocean and seeing them be massacred one by one.
- •My best friends being mad at me.
- •Being stuck on the subway with a snake.