TOP 15 ONE DIRECTION SONGS
Now that Made In The A.M. (which might be my fave 1D album) is out I have compiled my favorite 1D songs. 🎶
- 1.FireproofWhen this song came out I listened to it in repeat for weeks and I've never gotten sick of it. This song is my safe space.
- 2.They Don't Know About UsThis song is literally perfect.
- 3.Stockholm SyndromeThe most under appreciated 1D song, imo. It's a banger that makes me hella emotional.
- 4.Hey AngelThis song is a masterpiece.
- 5.Little White LiesTHIS SONG WILL ALWAYS BE MY JAM. I almost fell over jamming out to this in concert.
- 6.Girl AlmightyWorships girls? Has a stellar guitar part? Count me in. (I also hardcore want to cover this with an all-female 1D cover group)
- 7.Over AgainLiam. In. This. Song.
- 8.Up All NightWhen I heard this song I knew I was 100000% 1D AF.
- 9.DianaWhy does this song get slept on? The Police vibes are A+.
- 10.MomentsAll of the vocals on this are so raw and stunning and I think about this song a lot.
- 11.Never EnoughSuch a bop.
- 12.HistoryI am still really emotional about this song.
- 13.HappilyOne of my favorite 1D sounds. The acoustic version of this is especially prime.
- 14.Midnight MemoriesThis song (and album) signaled a sonic shift for 1D that I was ALL ABOUT.
- 15.Walking In the WindThe chorus makes me want to burst into tears every time.