TOP 15 ONE DIRECTION SONGS
Now that Made In The A.M. (which might be my fave 1D album) is out I have compiled my favorite 1D songs. 🎶
- •FireproofWhen this song came out I listened to it in repeat for weeks and I've never gotten sick of it. This song is my safe space.
- •They Don't Know About UsThis song is literally perfect.
- •Stockholm SyndromeThe most under appreciated 1D song, imo. It's a banger that makes me hella emotional.
- •Hey AngelThis song is a masterpiece.
- •Little White LiesTHIS SONG WILL ALWAYS BE MY JAM. I almost fell over jamming out to this in concert.
- •Girl AlmightyWorships girls? Has a stellar guitar part? Count me in. (I also hardcore want to cover this with an all-female 1D cover group)
- •Over AgainLiam. In. This. Song.
- •Up All NightWhen I heard this song I knew I was 100000% 1D AF.
- •DianaWhy does this song get slept on? The Police vibes are A+.
- •MomentsAll of the vocals on this are so raw and stunning and I think about this song a lot.
- •Never EnoughSuch a bop.
- •HistoryI am still really emotional about this song.
- •HappilyOne of my favorite 1D sounds. The acoustic version of this is especially prime.
- •Midnight MemoriesThis song (and album) signaled a sonic shift for 1D that I was ALL ABOUT.
- •Walking In the WindThe chorus makes me want to burst into tears every time.