THE REASON I DON'T WEAR GREEN ON ST. PATRICK'S DAY
It's justified, trust
- •When I was a kid, we went to Catholic school
- •At this school, we wore uniformsKinda like this
- •Twice a year, you got to dress out - your birthday and St. Patrick's Day (but you had to wear green)
- •But not me
- •Because my birthday IS St. Patrick's Day
- •SO EVERYONE GOT TO DRESS OUT ON MY BIRTHDAYI mean, I'm not bitter or anything. Obviously.
- •In protest of this fact, I never wore green, because I'm a rebel like that
- •And it has carried on throughout my adult life
- •Instead, I wear Irish jewelry and just make sure my hair is extra curly that day
- •All because I wanted to have my own special birthday outfit just like everyone else...
- •And that's why I don't wear green on St. Patrick's DayFight me. But don't pinch me cuz I will straight up punch you in the face.