WHY WISDOM TEETH SURGERY IS HELLA ANNOYING
I got my wisdom teeth out on Friday and why are mouths so complicated??
- 1.you have to change out bloody gauze every 15 minutesand the gauze don't even tell you if you're still bleeding or not. you actually have to go look in the mirror and see if there is blood dripping out from the wound (ack!).
- 2.you have to wear this head wrap thing every 30 minutes to ice/heat your facefrom a generally cold person, heating up the packs was very enjoyable. but having to wrap this sick thing around your face every half an hour gets annoying.
- 3.you can't sing!!!coming from someone who is always singing (not an exaggeration), it's very annoying to technically be on vocal rest for having teeth removed.
- 4.you're on a soft food diet for who knows how longI'm not complain about the amazing Mac and cheese and shakes, but man could I go for some pizza right now.
- 5.you have to swish salt water in your mouth after every meal
- 6.you can't suck out of straws or else your mouth will start bleeding
- 7.you have to take all these different kinds of pills multiple times a dayI feel like an elderly person
- 8.you can't talk as much as you used tocorrelates with number 3