@

@
  • 0

    Lists
  • 0

    Following
  • 0

    Followers
  1. Sending mail is a 6 step process. 75% chance I don't get past step 4 before Christmas. 25% chance never and these cards stay on this table forever.
  2. That person took too long to text back. Just send an address. Don't feel bad we don't talk that much and so wait to craft a how ya doin text with the address. No card for you!
  3. Anyone who doesn't buy their photo cards at Costco got suckered! Seriously it was 30 bucks for all my cards guys. Pretty much worth the membership except I bought some soap too that gave me a rash.
12 more...