Favorite Christmas Movies
Not ranked and not very well thought out. Which is how I like to do most things.
- •The HolidayI LOVE THIS MOVIE. I watch this movie four or five times outside of the month of December. The cast is perfect (I even love Jack Black in this). The soundtrack/score is perfect. "I only used the good notes." 💔
- •White ChristmasI hated this movie so much when I was little, because my mother would play it RELENTLESSLY. But now, as much as I hate to be proved wrong, I love it. The music in it is fantastic. The DANCING. Rosemary Clooney. Just set me on fire.
- •The Family StoneThis is whole movie is ROUGH. Meredith is well-meaning, but lord. The scene at dinner is an actual nightmare. Everett gets mad at them after she storms off, but what she said is actually awful?! I love this weirdo family. I love this awful movie. It is realistic and filled with loooove.
- •The Santa ClauseTIM ALLEN. I love him. I love every detail of this movie. My brother and I watched it so much as kids, but it's actually been a few years since I've seen it! We'll need to rectify that SOON.
- •Christmas in ConnecticutVery similar vibes as White Christmas (in the sense that my mother has always loved it and I hated it). Although my love for this movie does not run quite as deep. It's adorable and fun though!
- •Love ActuallyI don't love this movie as much as the general population seems to, but I do love it! I love Hugh Grant always and I love him extra in this. I cry every twenty minutes or so. It's a blast.
- •While You Were SleepingNot specifically a Christmas movie, but SANDRAAAA. I would, honest to God, watch her read the phonebook. Also, if there has ever been a movie that more closely exemplifies me as a human, I have YET to come across it.
- •A Christmas StoryHonestly this movie gives me sorta weird vibes. We have it on all day on Christmas though, so I've come to associate it with faaamily.