I am relatively new to podcasts and I need help! I'll list the few I've listened to, but would love some input!
- •SerialDuh. The first season was incredible, and I'm enjoying the second so far!
- •Mystery ShowI would listen to 500 of these, if I could. I could listen to Starlee talk foreeeever. They're super cute episodes and also make me FEEL stuff.
- •Gilmore GuysI like this, but I don't love it. If I was watching the show for the first time, I think I might enjoy it more. I like listening to the ones about my favorite episodes!
- •Pop RocketPop culture related, but these guys are so funny and greatSuggested by @maggzerts
- •The CanonSuggested by @hkath
- •Throwing ShadeA weekly look at all the important issues for ladies and gays. Hilarity ensues. @evak can back me up on this.Suggested by @emilyannlosey
- •Check out my "Dope Podcasts 2.0" list!!Suggested by @lizabeth
- •How Did This Get MadeA very accessible podcast with comedians chatting about terrible movies.Suggested by @IamChrisTodd
- •Crybabies!Susan Orlean and Sarah Thyre have guests on to discuss what makes them cry. Somehow it's always a little bit transcendent.Suggested by @hkath
- •Stuff Mom Never Told You, Longest Shortest Time, 99% Invisible, Dear Sugar Radio, Love + Radio, Death Sex & Money. I've heard good things about Crybabies, but haven't listened. And I also heartily endorse Serial (obvs) and This American Life, and Throwing Shade!Suggested by @femme_feminist
- •StartupSuggested by @natienat3693