Going to See Taylor Swift 📂
Went to se TayTay with some of my favorite people and it was a BLAST. (This was at the end of October. Soooo been in there a while #draftmas)
- •Chloe (@slotherson2028) putting gummi worms in her purse at dinnerHadn't even been drinking! She swears this is normal behavior. She ordered a milkshake that came with gummi worms and she requested them on the side. Intending to put them in her purse.
- •"I AM NATURALLY FUN, DAMMIT"Chloe defending her non-alcohol induced behavior
- •"I didn't want to take this into the car, but I guess I don't suck fast enough"
- •Almost instigating a fight with a seven-year-old who wouldn't stop CUTTIN' her EYES at us.Lil girl, I don't know what you thought you were getting into at a Taylor Swift concert, but silence is not it. We weren't even cursing that much.
- •Lots of hand dancingMy best dancing
- •Me identifying literally every song at the first chordI do this at every concert I ever go to. I don't know why I still have friends.
- •Dancing to Shake It OffThis was just SO FUN. I'd sworn I was sick of this song, but we had such a great time.
- •Confusing the hell out of other drivers on the way home with those ridiculous braceletsEveryone at the show was given a rubber, light-up bracelet and they were all synced to the music. Absolute insanity and then continued to blink on the way home.
- •I would normally try to defend my love for Taylor Swift, but I just don't give af. I love her. She is wonderful. ☺️