My Favorite Albums of All Time
This is SO HARD? This list could probably go on forever only because I'm terribly indecisive and kinda fickle.
- •The Civil Wars-Barton Hollow
- •The Eagles-Hell Freezes OverThis is one that I didn't choose to love, but was subjected to so much as a child that it is a part of my physical being.
- •Fleetwood Mac-Rumours
- •Ingrid Michaelson-Girls and Boys
- •Jack's Mannequin-The Glass Passenger
- •James Taylor-Sweet Baby James❤️❤️❤️
- •John Mayer-Continuum
- •Julia Nunes-Settle DownListen to this album it'll change your liiiife. Her harmonies make my heart so happy. I went to one of her living room shows and she complemented my harmonies and I died.
- •Nickel Creek-Nickel CreekPicking my favorite Nickel Creek album is like choosing a favorite child.
- •Norah Jones-Come Away With Me
- •Sara Bareilles-Little Voice
- •Shania Twain-The Woman In MeCome On Over coming in a close second. ❤️ me some Shania
- •Simon & Garfunkel-Greatest HitsIs a greatest hits album cheating? Don't care. This album makes me happy when I am sad.
- •Young The Giant-Young The Giant (Special Edition)
- •After finishing this, idek guys. I want to take like five of these off and add like 20 more, but whatevs. This'll do.