Take a Peek Into My Bag
Inspired by @shanaz. This is so long. I have too much crap that should probably not be In my bag. I definitely took this as, "list everything correctly in your bag" not, "share what a normal person might have in their bag."
- •Sunglasses I bought today that I might take back?
- •Wallet that make me feel like a grown up. Bought it a year ago for what I still think is an insane amount of money for something you store your money in.
- •Old pictures I just got from my aunt and uncle from my first trip to Disney World
- •Dilapidated Vera Bradley case with: floss, Listerine Pocket Mist, nail file, glass cleaning cloth, oil blotting sheets, tampon, tiny tupperwear for ibuprofen, Benadryl, & Lactaid, translucent powder, sunscreen, tiny roller ball of perfume, tiny sewing kit, tiny toothbrush and toothpaste, eye drops, nail clippers, tiny scissors, & a tick remover
- •(I did not know that much was in there? I am PREPARED.)
- •Albuterol for a nebulizer because my lungs are shit
- •Sorta sketchy unmarked prescription bottle with one ibuprofen in it
- •Nasty protein bar that I keep for hangry emergencies
- •Tiny bottle of honey @slotherson2028 bought for me cause she loves me
- •This ridiculous hand cream that I love
- •Like four different red-ish lip products because you NEVER KNOW
- •Phone charger (which is weird and I'm not sure where it came from)
- •Random stuff: nasty Chapstick, Cetaphil, eye drops for PINK EYE UGH, maroon Pilot G-2 pen
- •Not pictured: keys, phone, and trash mostly consisting of RECEIPTS UGH
- •Oh, the bag