What I Spent My Time Doing While I Was on List Hiatus
😘😘 to @lame for bringing me back to it!
- •I truly didn't do a lot.
- •In addition to being off of TLA, I was also off of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.I did it for the length of lent, in hopes of worrying less about how I'm perceived on social media.
- •I was not as productive as I had hoped to be, but!
- •I read more.Gillian Flynn-Grownups, Chuck Palahniuk-Choke, E. Lockhart-We Were Liars
- •I finished several TV shows I've been holding off on for months.
- •I started dating a boy.(Idk, idek.)
- •I got a double ear infection, lice (that preschool life), and two nasty bug bites that got infected.If a boy will still talk to you after you have lice and unknowingly expose him, he's probably a half decent human.
- •I have slowly been trying to develop some kind of fitness...I can't even say routine. But I'm moving my body more than I was in January.
- •I have a very vague plan for my future.Which involves leaving the job I have now and hopefully teaching first grade in the fall ?!?
- •I feel...mostly good!
- •Life is weird and I will always struggle to be "happy."
- •But the last few months have been more good than bad.
- •And that is what matters.