Spring Break Cannot End
And here's why:
- •My dad brings each meal to me in bed
- •My legs are tied down because my dog naps on them and I can't wake him up
- •My Kurig coffee will never taste as good as the pot my dad brews every morning
- •I brought my laundry home intending to do it before I left, but I woke up my first morning here and my clothes were already washed to perfection and hanging on the clothes line in the back yard
- •Instead of nights filled with homework, I get nights filled with "okay what do you want to go out and do?"
- •My dogDid I mention him already? Oh well. I'd give him at least five bullets on this list if I wasn't constraining myself from doing so