HALLOWEEN COSTUMES I'VE WORN
- •Yellow Peanut M&MIt was a lumpy, bright yellow, egg-shaped sack and I rocked it liked nobody's business. I was also 4 years old so I probably looked cute in anything.
- •PumpkinI was one of those #basic babies.
- •Zombie Cheerleader
- •PocahontasBefore I knew about cultural appropriation and that the Disney movie is basically just a romanticized account of colonization and murder
- •Pippi Longstocking
- •Hermione GrangerGot a lot of "Catholic schoolgirl??" accompanied by this face 😏
- •Prison InmateName: "Miss Behaved". Looking back, it's weird that my mom let me leave the house in that costume, let alone the Party City. (I was 10.)