Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
My six most recent screenshots, except for my work schedule, because that seemed both creepy and uninteresting to post.
- •FakeI want to think on this: I'm guilty of saying it too, but what is our deal with people being "fake"? If a person wants to present themselves a certain way, why do you we care? Can we judge another person's authenticity? We constantly wear different "hats" - fun self, serious self, playful self, professional self - what is a fake self?
- •New weird kind of deodorantThe cousin shared this and I want to try it
- •Awesome AmyIt's Amy, so do I need a reason? Also, I'm working on this. I'm chronically, cripplingly self-aware and I've given up on some opportunities - some small, some big - because I might look dumb. And frankly, I don't think people pay as much attention to me as I do. And that's a good thing.
- •Big headedThis.
- •Creamy JalapeñoIf you haven't had god's gift to sauces at Chuy's...you don't know what you're missing. And maybe that's a good thing. Because it's crack and my husband gets how I feel about it.
- •M83Had no idea they did this song, now I know, thanks SoundHound. 👍