What My Most Used Emojis Say About Me
That I'm lazy and instead of writing "you're funny" or "I love that", I type:
- •😂I love to laugh, but I feel 12 using "lol." Not that that's ever stopped me.
- •😘I'm not a cheek kisser, but I'm pretty much European on the net. What a fun way to tell people you love them. And there's a lot of people I love.
- •❤️Things I love that require heart emojis: Neil, Tommy my dog, dog videos, goat videos, pig videos, most cat videos, squirrels, non-reptilian animal videos in general. I have a lot of love in my life!
- •😍For when I want to change it up a bit. I don't keep things stale.
- •💃This is newly incorporated, but don't you just want to dance when you celebrate something? Small victories? I don't look this cool when I celebrate, but I like to celebrate
- •👍This is probably just as bad as replying "ok," but it's a bit more encouraging, yeah?
- •😡I feel like I've used this once, but it was recent. I am human. It is an election year. I do get angry.
- •🇨🇦I LOVE CANADA and I miss it. (I'm not Canadian. I just know a good thing when I see it.)
- •👏Again, it's an encouraging way of showing laughter and/or support! Or saying "job well done on finding that perfect meme." I don't use it to clap back but I'll consider it.
- •🙌YAS. That's what that means. And when I find something I REALLY love, it needs a "YAS." An "AMEN."