A TIMELINE OF MY CELEBRITY CRUSHES
a documentation of the evolution of my taste in men
- •3 years old - Ioan GruffuddMy parents used to watch a British historical fiction show called Horatio Hornblower. I would sit and watch it for hours because I thought he was handsome. I remember having dreams about him. I also enjoyed his presence in 102 Dalmatians.
- •3rd Grade - Ricky UllmanYou can't tell me your Hello Kitty panties weren't in a bunch after watching an episode or two of Phil of the Future
- •4th Grade - Chad Michael MurrayThe highlight of my 2004 was A Cinderella Story coming out. People in school would ask me who my crush was and I would say his initials were CMM.
- •Middle School - Taylor LautnerTwilight was at large. I was Team Jacob. We had similar looking hair. Not much else to say.
- •10th Grade - The Spain World Cup Soccer TeamThey were hot, I hopped on and they just so happened to win the World Cup. Nando Torres, Xabi Alonso, Pujol & Pique will always be bae
- •Still 10th Grade - Robert Downey Jr.He aged well, that's all I have to say
- •11th Grade - Bradley Cooper specifically in the move The A-TeamSo hot
- •Junior year of college - Louie CKMy attraction to him is a result of the combination of the dad bod trend + his poignant sense of humor that I am in love with