Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •2Incidents of small-child-on-inanimate-object-ninja-action
- •2Toddler-induced computer power outages while I was typing. Small buttons at eye level are a siren's call to tiny humans
- •3Number of books that succumbed to gravity and fell out of my arms
- •I sold books to Chris RockI have no photographic proof of this transaction because I chose to pretend not to recognize him, saving us both from an awkward situation. You're welcome Chris Rock. (Also, to clarify, I work at a book store. This wasn't any sort of sketchy literary deal in a dark alley...)
- •Chris Rock was on Saturday Night Live with Jimmy FallonI know, they were cast members during different time periods, but here they are together in the send-off.
- •Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show guest...Kevin Bacon.
- •The 'T-Bone'Admit it, you didn't even try putting it back.
- •Nice 'try'You took the path of least resistance.
- •GravityDamn you.
and his assistant, Phineas, our other dog.
- •This is my coffee. Venti Americano with an extra shot. My name is Katie, not Kedy.Even autocorrect knows "Kedy" is not a word.
- •A coworker made this for me.In her defense, she's café, I'm book floor. We usually work opposite shifts.
- •I was wearing my name tag.
I currently have no money.
- •GreeceJust look at it!
- •New ZealandIt has everything: mountains, sheep, beaches, hobbits, haka!
Besides the usual perfume and cologne
- 6.B.O.Fun fact: Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Manga are parts of the bookstore that I can find while blindfolded. 👃🏻
- •When I rolled my eyes so hard I could see my brain when a customer accused me of hiding all the conservative books in the back room.
Kansas, we are more than The Wizard of Oz. (Also,don't judge us by our governor, a completely useless individual.)
- •"Where's Toto?" I don't know where Toto is. Probably dead. He was a dog, they don't have the longest of lifespans.
- •"Kansas is so flat and boring." Yes, flat...
- •But also this