THE TOP TEN BOOKS OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO ME📚
This is where I realized how much books meant to me growing up, thus the abundance of children's literature.
- 1.Where the Wild Things Are, by Maurice Sendak(No, autocorrect, I do not wish to change "Things" to "Thongs".) Anyhoo, one of my favorite picture book illustrators.
- 2.The Mysteries of Harris Burdick, by Chris Van AllsburgThe best picture book illustrator ever. I also loved Jumanji. And The Sweetest Fig. And The Stranger. And The Z Was Zapped. And all the rest.
- 3.The BFG, by Roald DahlI loved every one of his books, but this remains my favorite.
- 4.From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, by E. L. KonigsburgAfter reading this, I always thought it would be so cool to spend the night locked in a museum.
- 5.The Once and Future King, by T. H. WhiteBecause, King Arthur.🗡
- 6.To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper LeeOf course.
- 7.Me Talk Pretty One Day, by David SedarisOne of my favorite authors. He's made me laugh embarrassingly hard in public on more than one occasion.
- 8.The Power of One, by Bryce CourtenayThe movie, on the other hand, was pretty horrible.
- 9.The Hobbit, by J. R. R. Tolkien
- 10.A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles DickensDespite all the hate this book receives from frustrated high school students everywhere, I loved it.