THINGS WE DID TOGETHER WHEN I TOLD MY SON YES* INSTEAD OF NO FOR ONE WHOLE DAY
*within reason. He is seven, after all...
- •PuzzlesWe moved furniture out of the way and put together all seven of his floor puzzles
- •TrainsWe used almost every last track piece and building for one epic railroad adventure
- •Star Wars battleInvolving the train track too
- •Lincoln Logs (with Ratatouille action figures)
- •Blanket fort, from which we watched a movie (Ratatouille) and dined on spiral shaped macaroni and cheese
- •Never once did he choose technology (not counting the movie)