THOUGHTS FROM A FLYOVER STATE
Kansas, we are more than The Wizard of Oz. (Also,don't judge us by our governor, a completely useless individual.)
- •"Where's Toto?" I don't know where Toto is. Probably dead. He was a dog, they don't have the longest of lifespans.
- •"Kansas is so flat and boring." Yes, flat...
- •But also this
- •and this.
- •We have endless skies
- •We even have a few trees
- •and animalsThe Sedgwick County Zoo is pretty awesome.
- •We have history (and farms)
- •We have cultureThe Keeper of the Plains, by artist Blackbear Bosin, stands at the confluence of the Arkansas and Little Arkansas rivers in Wichita, KS.
- •We have architecture
- •We have room to run
- •and play
- •So, go ahead and fly over. We don't mind.