5:30am in Germany
- •4:55am. That was the first time I woke up. I went back to sleep until 5:30. I tried to wake my boyfriend up at 6 by singing an improvised song called "Hallo meine Liebe". It's 8 and he's still asleep.
- •6:00am. Tea. Today, Oolong. The morning is freezing here, so I threw on a sweater and sat in a sheepskin covered chair while drinking 3 bowls of tea and staring out the window. Sounds like the opening image of a Sofia Coppola movie.
- •7:00am. I decide to make eggs with garlic, onion and tomato. I call them "Filipino eggs". My Filipino mom just calls them "eggs".
- •7:15am. Text friend in SF. I sent her a picture of the eggs.
- •7:20am. Text my sister in Hawaii. She sends me a picture of her bb who is 2.5 weeks old. He's always sleeping and I get J again because I want to be sleeping too!
- •7:30am. Instagram. Scroll scroll scroll.
- •8:00am. Make this list. More tea. Thinking about doing a reprise of "Hallo meine Liebe" or doing my German lesson app which makes very loud noises 😏