Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
I've been taking a lot of screenshots lately, using valuable space in my phone's memory. I've been wondering why I hesitate to delete them, but now I know why. For posterity.
- •Google shoppingThis Voluspa candle is one of my favorites. It was something I wasn't ready to buy at the time, but want to remember to buy sometime.
- •HeadlinesI have never seen a news source not be able to decide which headline should be THE headline.
- •National S'mores DayA brewery event I wished I could have participated in, so I tried to convince a friend to go in my place.
- •Rain, rain go awayWouldn't you know it! When we had to make a trip up 95, the rain stayed with us the whole way.
- •The AffairWords from a dark and sordid television show that gave me something to think about with regard to how love works.
- •Humans of St. LouisA story of a woman who conquered her fear and doubt and made a business choice that was right for her despite the risk. She found success and her story reminds me that taking risks can pay off in the best of ways.
- •Florida Weather forecastLook at that dip!! Those temps in the 70s are ALMOST low enough to require a snuggle alert!
- •Instagram for the winSimple tasks that I've focused on at one point or another individually. Instagram gathered them all in the same place for me.