5 Photos on My Phone, Chosen Intentionally
Image 3 won't load. Probably because it's of someone's gravestone and they don't approve of me posting it.
- 1.View of Boston's Back Bay from a rooftop in West Roxbury.So many drunken college nights happened on this roof. Also this was where my college boyfriend told me he loved me for the first time. We were having sex on a mattress that we just left up there (gross I know) and someone shot off fireworks. Epic.
- 2.My dad standing in his office behind a giant beautiful crystal vase of lilacs.Just a really nice shot, methinks.
- 3.There's something awesome about flowers in a cemetery.Bloomington, IN.
- 4.This slug I found today. He seemed like a cool dude so I wanted to get his perspective on things.
- 5.Probably the first time I laughed in months after the world's worst winter in Boston.YEA WE GOT A LOT OF SNOW I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT LEAVE ME ALONE