Annoying Self Improvement Goals
- •Start practicing yoga asana againI'm the least flexible I have ever been right now and I have knee and ankle pain like some kind of elderly sob story. Roll dat mat out.
- •Make my bed every dayUnderrated way to make me feel at least 25% better about my whole life
- •Write regularly againCmon, this used to be such the golden time during your day. Rediscover it with the beautiful (&empty) Anthropologie notebook collecting dust on your bedside table.
- •Close Netflix at least 2 hours earlierStop being nocturnal. It's fucking with you.
- •Accept that you're not always perfect but take pride and joy in your ability to make changes when the time is rightSometimes I'm gonna be a stiff, creatively stunted nocturnal Netflix robot. That's okay, but that's not who you are all the time. Allow for the highs and the lows otherwise somethings gonna snap.
- •Find a Boston workout motivator friend.Any takers?
- •Being human is intense y'all.A for effort.