Questions for My Parents
I'm living at home in Michigan for the summer while I hunt jobz back in Boston. Don't worry, I've got a good lead, I'm leaving August 14th.
- •Why is there a bag of colorful feathers in the bar?
- •Why is there no food here? Do you not eat?
- •Why is everything so clean? I have made it a personal goal to mess things up around here and I just can't do it
- •How can you stand so much Fox News on such a big TV? My senses are so assaulted.
- •Why do you never sit on your patio?
- •Are you aware of how much tindering and bumbling has been going on in your house?
- •How often do these Amazon prime boxes of graham crackers come?
- •When did we have all these family portraits taken?
- •Is this printer older than me?