Reasons for Getting Up to See the Sun Rise
- •It's like watching a sigh being played out in front of you for 20+ minutes. Utter release.
- •Especially for people who are annoyed or challenged by other people throughout the day, it's an amazing time to be alone and quiet.
- •Perspective. Anything shitty going on in your life just doesn't matter in the first hour of the day, especially when you're watching something so beautiful and so much bigger than you.
- •It's reliable as fuck. The sun rises every day. It's one thing you can always count on.
- •You're up earlier than most people which means you're slightly superior. And you will probably be more productive for the rest of the day.
- •You can justify going to bed early. 🙌🏼