Things for 18 Year Old Kat
I picked 18 because it was the age I was when I moved to Boston and thus began "the rest of my life."
- •Pay attention to when you're redoing work that's already been done
- •Only wear clothes that fit you properly
- •Don't fuck with debt
- •Take care of your knees
- •Don't take things personally - most things that feel like a direct attack don't matter one bit
- •Good job never smoking cigarettes!
- •Don't go tanning
- •Don't let mom sell your prom dressesStill kills me.
- •Study abroad
- •Probably don't need to date Kevin
- •Facebook doesn't really matter in a few years so...just know that
- •Good job not worrying about studying for hours on end, your instincts to have fun when you want are great