Worst Food/beverage Moments in Recent Memory
- •When I learned DiGiorno stopped making Parmesan cheeseAt first I thought it was just a peapod.com issue, but then I visited the brand website and it was nowhere to be found. If anyone is familiar with this specific cheese and has recommendations, I am eager to fill the void
- •Every time fruit flies are around when I'm eatingI always assume they came from my food and the food is instantly tarnished RIP Chipotle bowl from last month
- •When McDonalds only gave me one BBQ sauce at the drive thruA 6 piece Chicken McNugget meal demands 2 BBQs PS I don't get the milk jug, I usually get water or Diet Coke
- •Every time someone does not finish a shot I buy themThat's why I don't buy shots, I will let other people buy them unless I am 1000% certain they will enjoy them and finish them
- •When I hated what I ordered at CatchTop Chef is my favorite show, if you couldn't tell by my stellar food preferences, so it really stung when I didn't like my food. This was 4 years ago and the pain is still strong.
- •Every time I cook rice the wrong wayIt's my favorite food, but I still don't always end up with perfection. Don't tell my parents I still don't use the rice cooker they got for me 2 years Christmases ago