911 not forgotten
Look at my Li.st " we should never forget these images of 911
- •My Li.st to see:We should never forget these images of 911
- •I want each of you to add what you were doing when and where how your life was changed because of it I'll start
- •I was at work when I first heard about the first plane I drove home to retrieve my radio to take back to work that's when I saw the second plane hit.
- •I lost friends that day and the aftermath I've lost family friends neighbors in Iraq my son and nephew were there as well they lived but are changed forever ptsd is now the norm for them.
- •I pray everyday that peace will be resolved