If You Give a Kat Some Pizza
- •If the world gives Kat Vetrano a rough day, you might ask if she'd like some pizza.
- •If you suggest pizza, she'll want a wood fired Napoli number. Or just a NY slice. If it's a REALLY bad day, she'll request Dominos.
- •If you give her some pizza, she'll likely eat more slices than she should be physically capable of. And your crusts.
- •She'll note that pizza goes really great with wine. She'll say something about being Italian, and you won't correct that she's actually only half.
- •When you give a Kat some wine, she'll remember she also loves Negronis. Even if Campari is technically an aperitif.
- •If you give her this meal, she will request some ice cream, likely a flavor with cookies stirred in. Don't give her a smaller bowl than yours, she'll notice.
- •And once she eats a bowl, she'll likely ask for another.
- •If you give a Kat some pizza, wine, a Negroni, and the ice cream, she'll give you a hug, because her bad day is now better.