Thoughts I've Had Sitting Next to Your Baby
- •He's so cute.
- •Yes, Chester is the cutest. Wait, is that his name? Is it Chersterin? How do you not know his name?!
- •Those fruit snack things look pretty tasty actually.
- •I should hold him.
- •I don't think I'm doing this right. Did I hear something about supporting the neck? Hm, seems weird.
- •Do not drop him DO NOT DROP HIM.
- •This is nice. I can see why people do this.
- •Why is he crying? What have I done? Take him back, I'm ruining his childhood!
- •So, so cute. But CHESTERIN? That kid is definitely getting beat up in high school.